Democracy as we know it has disappeared in the United States. Corruption and greed rule, and politicians are puppets to the corporations and the super rich. Against this backdrop, The Invisible Invasion: The Unknown Force tells a dramatic and riveting story of payback.
Wrongfully arrested for crimes they did not commit, an Arab, with overseas connections, and a US born Frenchman, both seek revenge for their years of abuse at the hands of the US Correctional Institutions. Together they plot to bring the United States to its knees. Will they succeed? And what will be the consequences?
Deke Rivers is a retired architect who lives in Bellingham, Washington. As a child, his family escaped from Estonia when the Red Army invaded. Mr. Rivers moved to Europe, Australia, then Canada, eventually settling in the United States.
Mr. Rivers has written nine books, including The Singer and His Songs. His next two books are The Taipan, the story of a professional hit man, and The Three Keys, about the search for lost Nazi art treasures.
- Chapter 1：The Meeting(p.3)
- Chapter 2：Zia-al-Hamin(p.14)
- Chapter 3：The Perfect Recruit(p.30)
- Chapter 4：Correctional Institutions(p.39)
- Chapter 5：Employment Proposals(p.59)
- Chapter 6：Jake o’Hara(p.65)
- Chapter 7：Al-Qaeda’s New Headquarters(p.80)
- Chapter 8：The Plan Takes Shape(p.86)
- Chapter 9：Distractions(p.92)
- Chapter 10：The Targets：The Fifty United States(p.107)
- Chapter 11：Inmates Evacuate(p.129)
- Chapter 12：D-Day(p.133)
- Chapter 13：The Invisible Invasion(p.142)
- Chapter 14：The President’s Action(p.153)
- Chapter 15：A New Beginning in Paradise(p.159)